Vera Weekender - Pre Order
This product is currently sold out.
The Green Vera Weekender is part of our signature leather travel collection. This weekender bag is the perfect size for a weekend getaway, and makes an amazing go to bag! Comes with the perfect amount of space with a surprise side storage space.
- Rolled top handles
- Inside compartment pockets on both sides
- Internal compartments to easily store travel documents
- Removable shoulder strap
- Personalization... Coming Soon
To protect your luxury leather purchase, please follow care instructions for a longer product life. The leather is natural and unique, hence occasional tone variations may occur.
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. If bag becomes wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Avoid damaging the interior of the bag with liquid cream, hand sanitizers, makeup and perfumes
- When not in use, fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity
- Store in a dust bag
- Dust is the enemy! Dust absorbs moisture and will cause your leather to dry out and crack. To counteract, periodically dust with a dry cloth.
- Cleaning: Less is more! First, rule is do no harm. Blot stains immediately with a dry rag to absorb all moisture. Avoid rubbing the leather and spreading the liquid. A dry white cloth will suffice in most cases. If that doesn’t do the trick, add a little mild dish soap.Scratches: If you get an undesired scratch in your leather, use the heat of your hand or a blow dryer to smooth it out. The natural waxes and oils in our natural leathers with shift and move to cover the scratch.
We donate to St. Judes Hospital in Honor of Sallie Morris.